To continue on our adventure with farm fresh ingredients. I found yet another recipe to rave about. Just the salsa allow in mouth watering.
* 3/4 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches
* 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
* 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
* 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
* 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
* 1 tablespoon lime juice
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 tablespoon brown sugar
* 1 tablespoon Caribbean jerk seasoning
* 1 teaspoon dried thyme
* 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
* 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
* 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; set aside.
Grill, covered, over medium heat for 9-11 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings (1-1/3 cups salsa).